Enabling Web/Mobile Reporting
If you have already enabled Web/Mobile Reporting feature, click here for instructions on how to punch from a smartphone or any other device with web browser. With Web/Mobile Reporting, your employees can punch in and out from their smart phones or any other device with web browser. If "Location" is enabled on the employee's device, you will be able to view where the employee was when the punch was made.For instructions on where to view the Geolocation click here.
Enabling the Setting
1. Log in to us.timedox.com with Administrator (Company owner) credentials.
2. Choose "Employees" from the top menu bar and then select "Employees Management" from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, click "Add Employees" tile on the main screen.
3. Double click on the user profile once the list of all employees is displayed.
4. Select the "Identification Means" tab.
5. In the 4th box of the table, you will see <<WebPage/Mobile>> column. Below WebPage/Mobile you will see a button that reads, "Open Details". Click "Open Details" and select the Department to give the employee access to using Web/Mobile punching. (If you only have 1 department select "Check All" ).
6. Do not forget to click "Save" to apply changes.
Obtaining the Credentials
1. Under Identification Means you will see a field that reads <<Authentication>>. There both Employee Number and Device PIN Code can be found.
The "Employee No" and the "Device PIN Code", located in the <<Authentication>> table will allow your employees to punch with smartphone or any other device with web browser.
(By selecting the Device Pin Code Field, you will reveal the hidden characters, If the box is empty you are allowed to enter up to a 4-digit code).
You do not need to enter the hyphens when you log in using the Device PIN Code.
Should you require more information or have questions about Mobile/Web Reporting or any other feature offered by Timedox, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.
If you have activated the Web/Mobile Reporting feature, the following instructions will guide you on how to clock "IN" and "OUT." Click here for instructions on enabling Web/Mobile Reporting and obtaining the credentials. With Web/Mobile Reporting, ...
The "Clocking Report" uses a color-coding system to provide additional details on individual punches. With this type of report you can: See the Employee's GPS location at time of punch in/out*; Determine which method was used to report in/out for ...
Touch Free Check In/Out
At Timedox, we recognize that using a fingerprint device may be a source of concern for many individuals at the moment. Therefore, we aim to ensure that you are informed about all the alternative solutions that are accessible to you. I. Face ...
Enabling Time Rounding
Enabling Time Rounding will round the employee punches to the nearest quarter-hour within the 7-minute increment. 1. Log in to Timedox using Administrator credentials. 2. Select the "hamburger menu" icon in the top right corner on any page of the ...
Scan Fingerprints (Punching Methods)
The following steps will guide you through the process of enrolling fingerprints, PIN codes and Proximity Cards. If you're adding a new user/employee: Lite Accounts: Users must always be added directly through the 'New User' function on your device, ...