Enabling Web/Mobile Reporting
If you have already enabled Web/Mobile Reporting, click
for instructions on clocking in online.
With web/mobile reporting, your employees can punch in and out from their mobile phones or web-enabled device. If 'Location
' was enabled on the employee device, you can view where the employee was when the punch was made. For instruction on where to view the location click
Enabling the Setting
1. Log-in to 'us.timedox.com' with Administrator credentials.
2. Locate ‘Employees’, from the drop-down menu select ‘Employees Management’.
3. Double click on the name of the employee you want to provide access to.
4. Select the ‘Identification Means’ tab, located under the employee’s number.
5. In the 4th box, you will see <WebPage/Mobile>. Below WebPage/Mobile you will see a button that reads, ‘Approve Reporting’. Click ‘Approve Reporting’ and select the department to allow them access using Web/Mobile punching. (If you only have 1 department select ‘Check All’ and click ‘Approve Reporting’).
6. Click ‘Save’ located towards the center of the page.
Obtaining the Credentials
1. Under Identification Means you will see a field that reads <Authentication>.
The ‘Employee No’ and the ‘Device Pin Code’, located in the <Authentication> box will allow your employees to clock in using their Mobile Phone. (By selecting the Device Pin Code Field, you will reveal the hidden characters, If the box is empty you are allowed to enter up to a 4-digit code).
Note: You do not need to enter the dashes once you log in using the Device Pin Code.
Company ID: Company ID
Username: Employee Number
Password: Device Pin Code
Clocking 'IN' w/ Web/Mobile Reporting
Web/Mobile Reporting If you have enabled Web/Mobile Reporting the instructions below will show you where to go to clock 'IN' and 'OUT'. Click here for instructions on enabling Web/Mobile Reporting and obtaining the credentials. With web/mobile ...
Clocking Report The 'clocking report' uses a color-coding system to provide additional details on individual punches. Continue reading to learn how you can; See the Employee's GPS location at time of punch in/out* Determine which method was used to ...
Touch Free Check In/Out
We know that the safety and well being of your ...
Roles in Web Portal
Website Access: Roles The level of access users have when logging in to the Web Portal (us.timedox.com) is determined by their 'Role' Company Admin – Has all available permissions. This includes the ability to add/remove employees, assign employee ...
Scan Fingerprints (punching methods)
You can change how an employee clocks in by adding additional fingerprints, badge, face scan, or password 1. On the clock, press M/OK to access the main menu 2. Select User Mgt. and press M/OK 3. Select All Users and press M/OK 4. Highlight the user ...