Locking/Unlocking Device Menu (Cloud Pro)
How to set a Device Administrator (Cloud Pro)
If you subscribed to our CloudLite platform please view this
By assigning a Device Administrator you are setting a lock on the time clock's menu. This will prevent anyone from accessing the menu. For the safety of your attendance data, we highly recommend setting at least one Device Administrator.
Before setting a Device Administrator you must enroll a fingerprint or Password/Pin code. If you are Cloud
for the step by step instructions on adding a Fingerprint. If you are a Cloud Pro Subscriber
1. Log-in to 'us.timedox.com' with Company Administrator credentials.
2. Locate ‘Employees’, in the top menu bar, and from the drop-down select ‘Employees Management’.
3. Double click on the name of the employee.
4. Select the ‘Identification Means’ tab, located under the 'Employee No'.
5. Below <Management> check the box next to ‘Device Administrator Access Permission’. (See Picture Below)
If you are currently locked out of the device and
for instructions on accessing the menu.
Locking/Unlocking Device Menu (CloudLite)
How to Set a Device Administrator If you subscribe to our Cloud Pro platform please view this article instead. By assigning a Device Administrator you are setting a lock on the time clock to prevent anyone from accessing the menu to make changes to ...
Adding Employees (Cloud Pro)
To add employees, login to Timedox and create a profile for each employee (Employees > Employee Management > Add New). Once the profile is saved, employees will automatically sync to the device(s) connected to the department. **Note: Do not add ...
No Data | Device Offline
What To Do If Your Device Is Offline If you have subscribed to our Cloud Pro Service the time clock you have purchase needs an active connection to a network in order for the data to transfer from the device to the online account. If the connection ...