Once you have retrieved the data file from your device the next step is to transfer the data online. The instructions below will guide you through the process. If you do not know how to retrieve the data click here for more assistance.
1. Log-in to 'us.timedox.com' with Company Administrator credentials.
2. Locate ‘Management', in the top menu bar, then select ‘Dashboard’ from the drop-down menu or select the ascending arrow to the left of 'Management'.
3. From the dashboard, click <Choose File> and then select the '.attlog' file from your 'Timedox' folder, then choose 'Open'.
The 'Timedox' folder is a folder you will create on your desktop. If you have not created the folder please do so and transfer the file into the folder.
4. Once you have selected the file, click 'Import' and your attendance data will be uploaded.
5. Open 'Employee Management' from the <Employees> tab.
6. Double click each row to add Employee's info to the corresponding ID number.
Frequently Asked Questions: Upgrading from Timedox Lite to Timedox Plus In this article, you will find answers to questions you might have concerning the process of upgrading from your Timedox Lite account to a Timedox Plus account. Timedox Lite ...
This guide is for Lite/Plus accounts. Pro accounts click here. To add employees to your Timeclock, you can utilize the User Mgt. menu which allows you to view and manage user information such as ID (Employee Number), name, user role, fingerprint, ...
Exporting Reports The following instructions will guide you on saving reports to your computer. In the event that the dates are incorrect when viewing/exporting the reports, please see this article on configuring your pay period. 1. Log-in to ...